The Skagit Valley Farm to Pint FEST is the first-ever gathering of all 11 Skagit Breweries paired with Skagit Valley Restaurants and/or Farmers highlighting local Skagit Valley ingredients and featuring 3 Skagit-grown bands. Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is the Opening Gala and kick-off party for Skagit Beer Week commencing a 7 day marathon of beer dinners, tastings, tap takeovers and educational events that occur all over Skagit Valley and ends with the Skagit Valley Malting Showcase at Farmstrong Brewing.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is presented by the Port of Skagit. Tickets will include craft beer and food pairings highlighting local Skagit Valley ingredients. Home grown Skagit Valley musicians will be providing the tunes. All proceeds go to support: Viva Farms – Long Live Farms!
The one-of-a-kind kick-off to Skagit Beer Week takes place on Saturday, March 31st, from 2-6pm at Skagit Valley Malting located at the Port of Skagit (1pm for VIP). All 11 Skagit Breweries will be pairing a beer (featuring Skagit Valley grain) and a bite (featuring a local ingredient) and offering a second beer tasting of their choice – expect the most creative and compelling beers the Valley has to offer!
Attendees will receive a commemorative glass and enjoy 11 pairings of new, rare and classic beers expertly paired with a bite – also enjoy additional samples of the breweries second beer offering.
In addition to great beer and food, The Hoe & the Harrow, Sky Colony, and Whiskey Fever will be playing.
The Skagit Farm to Pint FEST will be one of the most memorable beer events of the year. Only 500 tickets available. There will be NO DOOR TICKETS.
SPONSORS: Port of Skagit, Skagit Valley Malting, Skagit Valley College, Skagit Publishing, Skagit Marketing, Dwayne Lane’s Subaru.
Ticket Policies & Notices
– All attendees must be 21+ and IDs will be checked at the entrance.
– No infants, children or anyone under 21 allowed in. No pets allowed in.
– Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
– Tickets will not be sold at the door.
– Food IS included in the ticket price.
– Do not bring in glassware of any kind. Water will be provided.
– Backpacks and large bags are discouraged and may be subject to search.
– Designated driver tickets ARE available. Uber, Taxi and Ride Sharing highly encouraged.
– Please drink responsibly. Disorderly guests will be escorted out by security.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is organized by Viva Farms, a non-profit, founded in 2009. Viva Farms’ mission is to launch a new generation of farmers – Long Live Farms in Skagit Valley!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must present valid ID 21+ only.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking available at and around the venue. Parking attendees will direct you. Disabled parking available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?