Presented by the Port of Skagit, the 3rd Annual Skagit Farm to Pint FEST features all 14 Skagit Valley Breweries pairing a beer (featuring Skagit Valley grain) and a bite showcasing Genuine Skagit Valley ingredients. Skagit Valley’s Whiskey Fever and Sway Wild will be rockin’ the stage! Proceeds support the non-profit Farm Business Incubator and Training Program: Viva Farms – Long Live Farms!
WHEN: Grand Finale of Skagit Beer Week, Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is Saturday, April 4th, 2020 from 2-6 (General Admission).
WHY: Connect YOU to Skagit Valley Breweries & Bounty. Showcase Skagit Valley malt and local food. Support Viva Farms.
WHERE: Heritage Flight Museum at the Port of Skagit. New indoor restrooms this year for all!
WHO: All 14 Skagit Valley Breweries, 14 Local Restaurants or Farmers, 2 Bands: Sway Wild, Whiskey Fever.
TICKETS: 21+ ONLY
COUNTRY FINANCIAL VIP TICKETS includes 60-minute exclusive tasting prior to the event (1-6), swag bag, special VIP pairing, commemorative pint glass, 14 beer & bite pairings, unlimited beer samplings, live music, trivia, and games.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS includes entrance to the festival starting at 2 pm, commemorative pint glass, 14 beer & bite pairings, unlimited beer samplings, live music, trivia, and games.
GROUP SALES & DD TICKETS AVAILABLE
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is made possible by the generous support of our SPONSORS!
Port of Skagit
VIP Title Sponsor
Heritage Flight Museum
Skagit Valley Malting
92.9 KISM Classic Rock
Skagit Valley College Foundation
Wyndham Destinations – The Camlin
Alpine Heating & Cooling
Davis Wright Tremain
Genuine Skagit Valley
Hair Body Mechanix
Northwest Farm Credit Services
Washington Wild – Brewshed Alliance
Stowe’s Shoes & Clothing
Ticket Policies & Notices
– All attendees must be 21+, and IDs will be checked at the entrance.
– No infants, children or anyone under 21 allowed in. No pets allowed in.
– Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
– Tickets will be sold at the door if capacity has not been met.
– Food IS included in the ticket price.
– Do not bring in glassware of any kind. Water and coffee will be provided.
– Backpacks and large bags are discouraged and may be subject to search.
– Designated driver tickets ARE available. Uber, Taxi and Ride-Sharing highly encouraged.
– Please drink responsibly. Disorderly guests will be escorted out by security.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must present valid ID 21+ only.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking available at and around the venue. Parking attendees will direct you. Disabled parking available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Click here: Contact Us
What’s the refund policy?
The event is rain or shine and all ticket sales are final; there are no refunds. However, tickets are transferable.