The 2nd Annual Skagit Farm to Pint FEST, a beer and bounty celebration, is THE gathering of 13 Skagit Breweries paired with Skagit Valley restaurants and farmers showcasing local ingredients. Homegrown Skagit Valley Music Artists *Jacob Navarro | The Sky Colony | Whiskey Fever * will be rockin’ the stage! All proceeds go to support the non-profit Farm Business Incubator and Training Program: Viva Farms – Long Live Farms!
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST, the one-of-a-kind grand finale and FEATURED EVENT of Skagit Beer Week, takes place on Saturday, March 30th, from 2-6pm (1-6 VIP) at the Heritage Flight Museum located at the Port of Skagit. The Skagit Breweries will be pairing a beer (featuring Skagit Valley grain) and a bite (featuring a local ingredient) and offering additional tastings of their choice – expect the most creative and compelling beers the Valley has to offer! You will receive a commemorative glass, 13 pairings of new, rare and classic beers expertly paired with a bite, and additional samples of the breweries second beer offering.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST will be one of the most memorable beer events of the year. The Country Financial VIP tickets feature an hour early entry and access to the Country Financial VIP Lounge. The VIP Lounge includes indoor restrooms, sitting areas and more!
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is made possible by the generous support of our SPONSORS:
Ticket Policies & Notices
– All attendees must be 21+ and IDs will be checked at the entrance.
– No infants, children or anyone under 21 allowed in. No pets allowed in.
– Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
– Tickets will not be sold at the door.
– Food IS included in the ticket price.
– Do not bring in glassware of any kind. Water will be provided.
– Backpacks and large bags are discouraged and may be subject to search.
– Designated driver tickets ARE available. Uber, Taxi and Ride Sharing highly encouraged.
– Please drink responsibly. Disorderly guests will be escorted out by security.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is organized by Viva Farms, a non-profit, founded in 2009. Viva Farms’ mission is to launch a new generation of farmers – Long Live Farms in Skagit Valley!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must present valid ID 21+ only.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking available at and around the venue. Parking attendees will direct you. Disabled parking available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Use the message feature online at Skagit Beer Week
What’s the refund policy?
The event is rain or shine and all ticket sales are final; there are no refunds. However, tickets are transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?