Stop by Skagit River Brewery this fall and try the two new releases paired with new menu choices! The Skagit River Brewery Octoberfest Marzen Lager is a lager that originated in Bavaria. It has a medium to full body and may vary in color from pale through amber to dark brown. It was the beer traditionally served at the Munich. This beer is rich in malt with a balance of clean hop bitterness, similar to the Vienna lager. The Skagit River Brewery Farm House Ale Saison is a pale ale that is highly carbonated, fruity, and spicy. It was historically brewed with low alcohol levels, but modern productions of the style have moderate to high levels of alcohol. It is generally classified as a farmhouse ale along with several other varieties.
Skagit River Brewery Introduces New Menu Choices
- NW Fish n’ chips 22 – Fresh Local Cod dipped in our Skuller IPA beer batter served with
French Fries, and Coleslaw house-made tartar sauce.
- Street Tacos (3) 18 – Shrimp with spicey aioli, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and pickled red
onions | BBQ Pulled Pork with coleslaw and pickled red onions | Veggie tacos with jackfruit with pickled peppers.
- Pacific Salmon BLT 19 – Cajun spiced Salmon, Pesto aioli, bacon, lettuce, and tomato on whole
- Brisket or Pork sandwich 18 – House Made BBQ Pulled Pork, onion ring, and coleslaw.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich 19 – (Make it Mike’s Honey Hot Style) Brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, and pickles. Add on: Avocado 3 Bacon 3.
- Hawaiian Sandwich 15 – Avocado, Crispy Onions, tomato, lettuce, and Spam on a pretzel bun.
- Pacific Salmon or Shrimp Dinner 24 – Served with SRB herb butter, mashed potatoes, and a side salad.
- Pasta Du Jour 20 – Weekly special pasta created by our chefs